You deserve to feel your best and look your best
Cosmetic dental treatment is not just about ‘makeovers’. At The Dentist, everything we do has to function well and feel and look good. Healthy teeth are an essential first step to a great smile but, occasionally, even the healthiest teeth can look discoloured or dull, ruining your ‘insta-worthy’ moments.
At The Dentist, we have an endless number of options to improve anything about your teeth that makes you shy or self-conscious. Some of the options may be minimally invasive and easily affordable; others may need careful planning and a significant investment of time and finances. Whichever option you may choose, we’ll be with you every step of the way, making sure you understand the procedures, risks, and results before we even start. In the end, we’ll share with you the pride and excitement of being able to truly shine!
Everybody and every tooth is different we need to assess you and go over the risks and limitations of all the options available to you. Once you understand your options you will be able to make the right choice for you. If you have questions let us know as the more you know the more control you will have over what you want to do. We encourage all our patients to seek a specialist opinion – we work alongside some of Sydney’s most lovely and caring specialists.
Our cosmetic treatment services
Learn more about our range of dental services:
Why Choose Us
There are of course lots of reasons you should choose to book an appointment
with The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, but we’ve narrowed it down:
- We offer numbing gel when you get your teeth cleaned.
- We send you a calendar invite so your appointments are in your Work Diary. As well as a reminder the day before.
- You can choose the flavour of polish and fluoride, not everyone loves mint.
- You can listen to your podcast or tunes when you’re having treatment.
- We have appointments before 9 am and after 5 pm as well as on Saturdays to suit you.
- We’re one of the only dental practices in Sydney with a full time in-house dental hygienist dedicated to the prevention of tooth and gum disease.
- We aim to be the greenest dentist in Sydney and we have a strong sense of community.
- We have a range of payment options including HICAPS & payment plans.
- You get to take home a new soft toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste at each of your preventative visits.