From time to time teeth need to be removed as they have a poor prognosis, or they are causing harm to other teeth and structures in the mouth. At the Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, we perform surgical extractions, wisdom tooth removal, implant planning, and placement as well as biopsies and excisions. We can do all of this under sedation if you like.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Why Choose Us
There are of course lots of reasons you should choose to book an appointment
with The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, but we’ve narrowed it down:
- We offer numbing gel when you get your teeth cleaned.
- We send you a calendar invite so your appointments are in your Work Diary. As well as a reminder the day before.
- You can choose the flavour of polish and fluoride, not everyone loves mint.
- You can listen to your podcast or tunes when you’re having treatment.
- We have appointments before 9 am and after 5 pm as well as on Saturdays to suit you.
- We’re one of the only dental practices in Sydney with a full time in-house dental hygienist dedicated to the prevention of tooth and gum disease.
- We aim to be the greenest dentist in Sydney and we have a strong sense of community.
- We have a range of payment options including HICAPS & payment plans.
- You get to take home a new soft toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste at each of your preventative visits.