Wisdom Teeth Removal & Complex Extractions
Dr. Walsh and Dr. Carroll help the majority of patients to remove unhappy teeth within the practice. Dr. Simon Briggs who has over 15 years of experience in this field attends our surgery once a month to perform wisdom teeth extractions, difficult extractions, and also IV Sedation. If you are a nervous patient or have an extensive treatment plan Dr. Walsh or Dr. Carroll can perform the dental treatment whilst you are under IV Sedation with Dr. Briggs or Dr. Yvonne Chow.
We take an OPG or CBCT scan of your teeth to plan the safest way to remove the teeth for you.
- Removal of tooth – $300 – $700 per tooth.
- IV Sedation – $650 per hour.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required when an appointment is made or is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the appointment.
Everybody and every tooth is different, we will need to assess you and go over the risks and limitations of all the options available to you. Once you understand your options you will be able to make the right choice for you. With all surgery, tooth removal is not without its risks and limitations. If you have questions let us know, as the more you know, the more control you will have over what you want to do. We encourage all our patients to seek a specialist second opinion. We work alongside some of Sydney’s most skilled and caring specialists.
Why Choose Us
There are of course lots of reasons you should choose to book an appointment
with The Dentist at 70 Pitt Street, but we’ve narrowed it down:
- We offer numbing gel when you get your teeth cleaned.
- We send you a calendar invite so your appointments are in your Work Diary. As well as a reminder the day before.
- You can choose the flavour of polish and fluoride, not everyone loves mint.
- You can listen to your podcast or tunes when you’re having treatment.
- We have appointments before 9 am and after 5 pm as well as on Saturdays to suit you.
- We’re one of the only dental practices in Sydney with a full time in-house dental hygienist dedicated to the prevention of tooth and gum disease.
- We aim to be the greenest dentist in Sydney and we have a strong sense of community.
- We have a range of payment options including HICAPS & payment plans.
- You get to take home a new soft toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste at each of your preventative visits.